Starting a company

Starting a company

Starting a company

Мосієвич Лариса Василівна -
Кількість відповідей: 17

Watch a video: 1) Is Elon Musk's approach to entrepreneurship realistic for everyone?

2) Describe what company you would found, what kind of business it would be. What steps would you take to do this? What is the most important for an entrepreneur? Post your answer + choose someone else's response and comment on it (why you agree or disagree)

У відповідь на Мосієвич Лариса Василівна

Re: Starting a company

М`якутіков Борис Олександрович -
1. I think his model might be a good fit for some people, but he sounds a bit biased in my opinion.
2. I'd found a software company, gather some people and start working on better variations of existing products. People always need better alternatives and I think it's possible to make some. It's important to hear and give feedback, that way you can efficiently communicate and implement the most requested features by your clients.

Нахман Артем Володимирович -
1) I think not exactly, because every business has its own problems and goals, but in general they are suitable.
2)I would like to create an IT company that develops games, for this you need a good atmosphere, enthusiasm for games or their development, interest in the latest technologies because they can make the product better. I believe that the most important thing for my business is the atmosphere inside the team, because when the team does not mess up, is on one side, the process of creating games goes much faster, I also believe that one of the important points is to listen to feedback about our product and take future steps based on them .
У відповідь на Нахман Артем Володимирович

Корягін Михайло Михайлович -
I found someone with my interests.
I completely agree with you about the atmosphere in the team. I myself forgot to write about this in my text, but you said everything correctly and correctly. After all, even great companies can fall apart only because of a bad atmosphere in the team. I believe that one of such companies is Blizzard. I feel sorry for those players who believe that they can release games like they did in the 2000s.

Богуславський Владислав Ігорович -
1) Elon Musk's approach to entrepreneurship is very useful and you can really listen to his advice.
2) I would like to create a gaming company. To begin with, my company's first steps would be to hire promising employees and gain experience. To do this, my company will make DLC and new unofficial continuations of existing games for which there are still a lot of fans. For example, players really liked single-player games like Little Nightmares, but they haven’t released the next parts for a long time, and fans would definitely want to play our game, because it’s an unofficial sequel. After employees gain experience, they can start making their own games with their own universe. Players' interests often change, but online games have remained popular for a very long time.
У відповідь на Богуславський Владислав Ігорович

М`якутіков Борис Олександрович -
I can't disagree to Elon's approach working for him, but it definitely wouldn't work for everyone. Working for 14 hours/week is exhausting and even might cause you some serious health issues in future. I also wouldn't take the risk all the time.

Біліба Анна Геннадіївна -
1) Elon Musk's approach to entrepreneurship is not necessarily realistic for everyone due to its unique combination of vision, risk tolerance, and resources.
2) If I were to found a company, I would focus on developing sustainable, eco-friendly technologies to address pressing environmental challenges. This business would prioritize innovation, ethical practices, and social responsibility. To establish such a company, I would begin by conducting thorough market research, identifying potential collaborators and investors, and drafting a comprehensive business plan. The most important qualities for an entrepreneur in this endeavor would include vision, resilience, adaptability, and a commitment to making a positive impact on the world.
У відповідь на Біліба Анна Геннадіївна

Мосієвич Лариса Василівна -

Біліба Анна Геннадіївна -
Yes, eco-friendly technologies often intersect with Information IT, facilitating sustainable solutions across sectors like energy, transportation, and waste management. IT's role in monitoring and optimizing environmental processes is crucial for building a greener future.

Корягін Михайло Михайлович -
1. I believe that Elon Musk's approach will not work for everyone. Some may simply not dare, others may not be able to withstand such a load. Or maybe she’s just lucky. There are many companies that talk about their success, but there are even more companies that don't talk about their failures.
2. I would try to start a company in the game development industry. Of course, money is needed for this purpose. But the workers themselves are also important. We need programmers, artists, screenwriters, composers, sound directors, voice actors, and a game designer. Managers, marketers, testers and lawyers are also important, but... I have an indie company - we can’t afford such people yet.
It is logical that you will need to save money and make ends meet. Most likely, people will have multiple responsibilities. But I believe that a lot depends on chance and luck, not only on the skills of the workers.
I have several ideas and stories, but I can’t tell them, because I’m not good at laws, and I don’t have a lawyer. You can steal my idea. But I don't want that.

Христенко Сергій Олександрович -
I would start a biomechanics company. In my opinion, this topic is currently one of the most advanced. The most important thing for an entrepreneur is: not to be afraid of risks, work tirelessly, learn from mistakes and strive for big goals.

Пащенко Максим Володимирович -
1) Elon Musk's entrepreneurial approach may not be feasible for everyone, given its distinctive blend of vision, risk appetite, and access to resources.
2) I would create a company specializing in the development of innovative technologies to make everyday life easier. The focus will be on a variety of home activities, including integrated automation systems, energy-efficient devices and additional additions for comfort and efficiency.